You read it right. Ten books in ten days- and since I’m 18 books behind on my Goodreads reading goal for the year, I figure I might as well give it a shot! This challenge is hosted by Epic Reads via their Instagram, so be sure to check them out!
Keep reading to find out what the rules are and my reading list!
Bronze Medal: 5 Short Stories and 5 Novellas
Silver Medal: 5 Novels and 5 Graphic Novels
Gold Medal: 10 Novels
Now, I don’t own any short stories, novellas, or graphic novels that I have not already read, so it looks like I’m going straight for the gold here!
This is what I’m planning on reading (in no specific order):
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Witches and Warlocks Selected by Marvin Kaye
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- The Red Market by Scott Carney
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- The Scalpel and the Soul by Allan J Hamilton M.D.
- Annihilation by Jeff Vandermeer (Kindle Edition, not pictured)
Thanks for reading!